- Jun 15, 2018 -
The maintenance of the leather sofa is flawless, and if the leather sofa is maintained, even if you use it for a few years, it will be the same as the new one. Here are just a few tips on maintenance:
1. For newly purchased leather sofas, first wash the wet towels with clean water, wring out and wipe off the dust and dirt on the sofa surface, and avoid washing with water or using gasoline. Then use a care agent to gently rub the surface of the sofa one to two times to form a protective film on the surface of the dermis so that the dirt is not easy to penetrate into the pores of the dermis.
2. To avoid sharp leather scratches. If it is used improperly, it will cause small cracks and grind on the surface of the leather. You can use an egg to grind the ink. The color skin can be applied with the corresponding watercolor paint, and repeatedly applied. After the skin is dry, it can be rubbed with the leather polish or Vaseline. If the crack is relatively large, Use Bader Adhesive and other high-quality adhesives to evenly spread on both sides of the cut-out hole. After 8 to 10 minutes, tighten the break and align the adhesive. Finally, use an eraser to wipe off the adhesive residue left on the break. .
3. To avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, ink, etc. soil the sofa. If any stains on the sofa are found, they should be immediately cleaned with a leather cleaner.
4. The daily care of the sofa can be wiped with a wrung wet towel, about 2-3 months to clean the sofa with a leather cleaner, or use a household vacuum cleaner to suck the sofa surface dust.
5. to avoid direct sunlight on the sofa, such as the living room is often exposed to sunlight, may wish to intervene several sofas at a time interval to prevent the color difference; if the humidity is higher, you can use the morning 8 to 10 points of weak sunlight Seven days, 1 hour a day, about once every 3 months.