- Apr 10, 2018 -
The first good office furniture is the practicality of materials, and some office furniture pays great attention to aesthetics, so that the practicality of office furniture is reduced. As a consumer, we must grasp the standard of practicality.
High-quality office furniture requires high quality, is true, robust and reliable. If it is pure wooden furniture, pay attention to its water content can not exceed 12%. The office furniture made of leather must be smooth, bubble-free, crack-free, and tightly stitched.
The matching of office furniture should pay attention to "color and style", and must be connected with the company's civilization and business nature. Its style, style, and color should be consistent and harmonious, and change in details.
1 Table: The material of the fiberboard is the solid wood wood fiberboard with high-density one-time shaping. There is no delamination, and the one-time forming fiberboard is more green and environmentally friendly, and the internal structure is even and more stable without deformation.
2. Substrate: Imported teak, walnut, water content less than 12% to ensure small deformation, no cracking.
3. Edge: Edge sealing is Taiwan's high-quality PVC edge banding tape (thickness 0.4-1mm), good texture, uniform wear resistance and good thickness.
4. Paint: The paint is made of high-quality and environmentally-friendly special wood paint, and it is sprayed with a top coat in a constant temperature, constant humidity, and dustproof finish. After advanced saturate lacquer craftsmanship is handled meticulously, thus guarantee that the countertop is smooth without particles, bubbles, slag spots, the color is even.
5. Metal fittings: The solid wood edge is well combined with the board surface. The sheet and veneer are closely attached and flat. There is no degumming, obvious penetration, and bubbling. No cracks, indentations and scratches.
1. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or flooding or wet conditions to prevent product from fading.
2. Do not place cold or overheated objects directly on the surface of the furniture. Doing so will damage the protective paint and wax on the surface.
3. Do not use sharp or bottom rough objects or organic solutions directly on the furniture to prevent scratching the fabric.
4. Use a soft cotton cloth or brush to gently wipe the furniture while cleaning, and then wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth. Remember to wipe the furniture surface with a hard object to avoid scratching.
5. Should avoid the rain or excessive moisture caused by the expansion of the leather surface relaxation and loose elasticity or cause leather discoloration, pan-color and mildew. In areas with high humidity, you can use the weak sun at 8 o'clock in the morning for 8 days to learn about 10 o'clock, once every day for about 3 months.
6. Dirty stain removal, toothpaste or 30% cleaning dilution wipe, avoid using acid and alkali solution directly contact the furniture surface.
7. Daily cleaning: Use a clean, soft cloth or wipe off any traces or stains on the fabric. The gap between the back and the armrest and the seat surface is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. It is forbidden to use wet cloth, hard objects or acids and alkaline chemicals to contact the fabric, so as not to affect the surface quality and life cycle.